Sunday, August 21, 2016

A New Adventure into Parenthood


When I first started this blog back in 2008, it was to share all the cool things and interesting people that were a part of my life. Over the years, as I have changed from a no-fear, party loving, single and ready to mingle, never ending energy, adventure seeking 27 year old travel enthusiast; to a more calm, easy-going, married, 35 year old relaxation and enlightenment seeking travel enthusiast-- this blog has changed too.

That said, I'm quite happy as I look back through posts and see that my intention for this blog has remained the same; to make a difference. To make someone feel good, to make someone smile, feel empowered or inspired through a story or shared experience, delicious recipe, fashion or beauty trick, a piece of art or music or place to travel to and by sharing practices and information that have greatly improved my life.

Some favorite posts that I came across:
Eight years later, and here I am starting a very exciting, life-changing adventure in which I still intend to make you laugh, feel good, inspired and empowered. In addition to all the things I normally write about, please join me in my adventure through parenthood!

And at twenty-four weeks pregnant with a baby boy, I'm feeling happy, excited, anxious and surreal. I'm also feeling strong kicks from this little being inside of me! While the first trimester had me feeling horrendous, this second trimester has brought me strength and insight as well as love from so many people, including strangers.

I hope you join me through this new chapter...I have a feeling it's going to be a fun one. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...